Korte OpleidingenAction Learning: Learn to act, act to learn
Masterclass in Food Security
This Masterclass investigates the current food ecosystem and the challenges it’s facing due to the changing supply and demand dynamics.
The Masterclass in Food Security covering the following topics:
- Setting-up the context for understanding the current state of food eco-system and the challenges that need fixing
- Sustainable strategies for aligning food supply with food demand
- Technology, policy and human potential interventions that can enable robust, safe and sustainable food eco-systems
- Taking-up participants situations/challenges and putting them up in the context of the frameworks learned within this masterclass
Features of the Masterclass Food Security at BSN
- Practical approach
- Close collaboration with fellow students from various branches
- Practical professors from different branches
- Maximum 18 participants per group to ensure personal attention
Why study with Business School Nederland?
- One of the oldest business schools in the Netherlands.
- Provides Action Learning MBA program for more than 30 years.
- Thousands of Action Learning Projects have been implemented worldwide.
- A large and dynamic alumni network in the Netherlands and worldwide
- Experienced coaches and specialist practice teachers from various industries.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- You currently are a manager, management trainee or hold a similar managerial position in an organisation dealing with food management;
- You hold at least two years of relevant postgraduate work experience;
- You have a good command of the English language, enabling you to take part in English spoken courses;
If you fail to meet any of the aforementioned criteria but feel you still should be considered for enrolment, please contact us. Under certain circumstances, exceptions can be made.
Setting up the context for understanding the current state of food ecosystem and the challenges that need fixing
Sustainable strategies for aligning food supply with food demand
Technology, policy and human potential interventions that can enable robust, safe and sustainable food ecosystems
Taking-up participants situations/ challenges and putting them up in the context of the frameworks learned within this masterclass
16 – 19 October 2019
Once the maximum number of participants has been reached, the open registration closes.
9.30 am – 17.00 pm
EUR 1.950,- for other participants (free of VAT and including arrangement costs)
EUR 1.500,- for BSN students and alumni (free of VAT and including arrangement costs)
- Lesdagen, studiemateriaal (artikelen en abstracts)
- Lunches, maaltijden en overige consumpties
Dr. Vijayender Nalla
Vijayender is the founder and managing director of RVJ Agribusiness Academy. RVJ Agribusiness academy orchestrates on-demand training and innovation
demands of professionals and students in food and agribusiness. Prior to taking up entrepreneurship in 2009, he has worked at Nyenrode Business University, Netherlands, National Institute of Technology, Warangal India and several other places. Over the course of his entrepreneurial journey he has worked on several disruptive food chain projects in Europe, Asia and Africa. Specifi cally, in the area of food & agribusiness he has been publishing, training and coaching on a range of topics that include, building robust food value chains of the future, go-to-market strategies, technology choice strategies and frameworks for addressing the food security. He has a PHD in supply chain management from Nyenrode Business University in the